Social Media – Story telling (2hr)
This interactive presentation will explain how to use social media platforms and networks: LinkedIn, Word Press, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Discover how social media can be used as a tool in building, sustaining and growing relationships with your clients, employees, colleagues and the broader community. Facilitated discussion about barriers and benefits to the use of social media. Explore its influence to attract and retain employees and create an overall positive work culture. “You don’t DO social media you are social.”
Life – Work Blend (2hr)
For those who have busy lives and are seeking to balance (Blend) work and home life. Learn how to set goals and value the importance of self-care. Through this participatory workshop discover 10 tips for a better blended life. Uncover toxicity in your life and how to remove it. Find power in understanding the role your thoughts and focus determine your outcome.
The Image of the Family (An Early Years Workshop) (3hr)
In this community of practice style workshop participants will explore 5 areas to understand their image of the parent including:
· What an educator’s responsibility is to parents.
· Ways to build positive relationships with parents
· Digging out barriers to effective communication.
· Discovery of a parent’s perspective.
· Find the educators’ marvel at the image of the child.
Participants will leave feeling confident in their role as educators and be further prepared to deepen their relationship with families.
Cultivating a Caring Culture Through Consideration
- Hiring Practices and Policies more appealing
- Leadership Communication more intentional and positive
- Generating fresh ideas easier and more rewarding