- This event has passed.
March 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
The day has occurred for well over a century, with the first IWD gathering in 1911 supported by over a million people in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland. Prior to this the Socialist Party of America, United Kingdom’s Suffragists and Suffragettes, and further groups campaigned for women’s equality. Today, IWD belongs to all groups collectively everywhere.
- An alert world is a challenged world
- The rise of women is not about the fall of men
- Everyone can play a role in forging gender parity
- Gender balance is not solely a women’s issue, but also an economic issue
- Advocacy, inclusive mindsets and tangible action are needed from all
Register for this FREE 1 hour workshop Monday, March 8th at 12pm EST. A secure zoom link will be forwarded. To join the movement use the hashtag #choosetochallenge or #IWD2021. See you there!