Lean In ~ Lean On
A Dare to Declare Women’s Retreat
This is a Women’s retreat for those who wish to connect with themselves, others and nature in a intimate, boutique setting. Debbi will walk you through designing a Dare to Declare Vision board, supported by a beautiful workbook that is a gift to you. Look forward to surprises such as the fun “Power Word” activity, led by Darlene Findlater. You’ll also enjoy special musical entertainment on for Friday night, hosted by Dare to Declare. Nestled in a rustic, beautiful setting, Dare to Declare participants will feel pampered, nourished and refreshed.
Friday, November 13th at 1 pm – Saturday, November 14th at 4:30 pm.
Ben Miller Inn and Spa – In addition to your registration, please call the hotel directly to reserve the room of your choice – 519-524-2191
The VIP registration includes:
- Accommodations (Single or Double Occupancy)
- Three meals and two snacks prepared by an accomplished chef.
- Vision Board masterclass and supplies
- Pen and note book
- Swag bag
- Three D2D Master class Workbooks
- Power Word activity and supplies
- Gratitude journal
- Draw prizes
- Early check in (12 pm), late check out (2 pm), a custom Dare to Declare bag and a Closing Reception on Saturday, at 5 pm.
- A private Facebook group open to registrants to begin building the Lean On ~ Lean In community and continue the discussion afterwards.
(You are welcome to make arrangements to stay until Sunday and book spa treatments -10% discount for all Dare to Declare participants)
Please indicate in the notes at registration if you have dietary restrictions.
$ 599.00 + HST
This promises to be a transformational weekend that will cultivate sisterhood, awaken self awareness and inspire self care.
Lean In-Lean On and Dare to Declare!